South Los Angeles Soccer Registration
We are a fun community and family oriented soccer program. Our program is run by parents like you. When you complete a player application, you will also complete a volunteer application.
Read more about Becoming A Volunteer
- What's included in the fees?: Jersey, Shorts, Socks, Trophies and Pictures and Soccer Accident Insurance
Scholarship is available to those players in financial need. Please complete the scholarship application request.
Full refund before August 1
50% refund between August 1 and first day of the season.
No refund after the first day of the season
To request a refund, complete the player drop form
- Is my child eligible to play? Your child must be at least 3 years old by Sept. 10 to register.
- What age group is my child? Go to our Player Age Guide page.
The age division your child will be placed is based on his/her age on
July 31. Example, a player who turns 8 on August 1 will be placed in the
Under-8 age division since that player was 7 on July 31.
- Under-4 Soccer.
Soccer for players who are under-4 (birth date fall between 8/1/2012 - 9/10/2013. We have a special program for players in
this age group called Playtime Adventure. It is a unique program
designed to develop children by focusing on improving a child’s
Fundamental Motor Skills (FMS) in a fun, parent participatory atmosphere
utilizing age appropriate activities and storybook adventures.
Which Registration Link should I choose?
- New Player. Use this link if your child is NEW to AYSO and at least is 3 years old or will be 3 years old by September 10, 2016. Players who played in U4 the previous season in 2015/2016 will also use the NEW PLAYER link
- Returning Player. Use this link if your child played in AYSO in previous years (not for players that played U4 Playtime in 2015/16)