Everyone Plays - Everyone Volunteers
Soccer in the heart of Los Angeles
Thank you for joining us and welcome to the South Los Angeles Region 1031 AYSO experience! We are pleased to have you and your child(ren) enrolled in the most innovative and positive youth sports program available.
Be part of the AYSO experience. Become a volunteer. When you complete your child(ren) application form, you will also complete a volunteer application. You don't need experience. Just the interest. We will provide all training, mentoring to get you going.
NOTE:THIS PAGE IS FOR INDIVIDUAL PLAYER REGISTRATION. TO REGISTER A TEAM, GO HERE
- Spring Season Schedule: March 11- May 21. Registration ends January 31
- Team information will be available Feb 23.
Please record the name and phone number of
your coach and division director. There may up to two weekly practices.
- U5 - U10 practices are generally from 6:00pm - 7:00pm.
- U12 - U14 practices are from 7:00pm - 8:30pm.
- The exact day of the will be determined by the team coach.
- We do not assign players to teams based on the days they are available, car pool needs or
any criteria other than achieving balanced teams.
- Punctuality is required for
practices and games.
NOTE: We are only able to create teams based on the number of parents who volunteer to coach.
- When are the games? Saturdays (some U12 and U14 games may be Sundays). Schedules will be available March 4.
- Read our parent FAQ page
- $80 - New players
- $60 - Returning Players (Players that played Fall 2016 in Region 1031)
Which Registration Link should I choose?
- Is my child eligible to play? Your child must be at least 3 years old by March 4, 2017 to register.
- What age group is my child? Go to our Player Age Guide page. The age division your child will be placed is based on his/her age on July 31. Example, a player who turns 8 on August 1 will be placed in the Under-8 age division since that player was 7 on July 31.
- Proof of age: If your child is playing in our region the first time, you must provide proof of age before he or she can be assigned to a team. You can email a copy of birth certificate, passports or other legal document with date of birth to firstname.lastname@example.org or send via regular mail to our address below.
Full refund before February 1, 2017
50% refund between February 1 and March 11.
No refund after March 11, 2017
| Mailing Address
AYSO Region 1031
4859 W. Slauson Ave #375
Los Angeles, CA 90056