Returning Player Spring League Registration
This page is for spring league registration of returning players (i.e. players who played soccer in Region 1031
in the Fall of 2016 Primary program). If you are a new player (i.e., did not play in the Fall of 2016 in Region 1031, go here for New player registration instructions).
REGISTRATION FEES FOR RETURNING PLAYERS: $60
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO SIGN UP FOR SPRING LEAGUE
1. Login your account at www.eayso.org
2. After login, Under ALREADY REGISTERED, select "Sign Up for other programs". (SEE PICTURE BELOW)
Note: If this link is not active, see information below.
3. Under the "Signup For Spring 2017" heading, Click "Signup" (see screenshot below.)
4. Select "Pay fee via Credit Card"
5. Click on the check box next to your child's name. Click Next and follows instructions to complete payment.
6. You are done !!!
NOTE: If you are unable to pay online, mail us a Check or Money Order payable to AYSO Region 1031.
(include a copy of your child's player registration form)
4859 W. Slauson Ave #375
Los Angeles, California, 90056
What to do if Signup for other programs link is not enabled?
Contact AYSO helpdesk at 866 588-2976. Request the help desk to link your child(ren)'s registration to your eAYSO account profile. Once your child's account is linked to your profile, login and follow the steps above.
To update your contact information such as email address or phone number, at the home page,
select "Update player information" and follow the screens to update your information.